Thursday, July 20, 2006

Harry Potter : J K Rowling





Yes, Harry Potter. I love all the books of this series.

J. K. Rowling has created a magic. Indeed, when I started reading them I found my self attached with all the characters. Ron, Hermione, Hagrid always seemed so close to me.

I've read all the six books published by now.

1. The sorcerer's stone

2. The chamber of secrets.

3. The prisoner of Azkaban.

4. The goblet of fire.

5. The order of phoenix.

6. The half-blood prince.

I am eagerly waiting for the seventh book the survivor.

This book, I love a lot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

workhard said...

I just love ur website.. i was kinda looking forward to read reviews on certain other books.. like the kite runner.. and some other best sellers..

i will surely return...


Web hosting india