Monday, August 07, 2006

Kabir Granthavali






















Another book that I am mentioning here is the jewel of Indian mysticism. The book is Kabir Granthavali. It is the parables of great Indian mystic Kabir.

Kabir was a rebellious spirit & was the most influential mystic in 15th century. He was incomparable. Being a sooth-sayer along with a blend of criticism of organized religion, makes Kabir stand at the peak of spiritualism.

I came across Kabir a few years ago & was simply taken aback with his innovative writing method. But if I am truly being asked I would say that he was the preacher of love, as the world has never seen before.

Only by understanding Kabir one can easily understand the very core of religion & religiousness.

This book, I love a lot.

2 comments:

rajesh said...

I think as a spiritual seeker, one must look up to the translation of Kabir Bijak Bhashya by Sadguru Sadafaldeo Ji Maharaj, published by Sadguru sadafaldeo Vihangam Yoga Sansthan,Jhoonsi, Allahabad.
Find his complete literature at
www.vihangamayoga.org .
He called it Anubhav Vijnan.
100% Spirituality assured.
I bet by head.

Rajesh Suthar
educationist
Bikaner (Raj.)

fertileeast said...

rajesh bhaiya already spent few hours roaming the net for free reading of kabir granthavali nothing doing everything for sale find it outrageous to see more than often scholars,universities,so called open libraries and nothing to read
I tried to go to vihangam yoga site even the bijak I have already from different sources was no sign of anything to read well at least kabir warned us about banya banij na chore janam maran .......